Neighborhood Data –
• The price of houses in Bridgewater range between $170,000 and $300,000.
• The houses in Bridgewater vary from Single Family ranch and two-storey houses of 1400sq ft to 3500 sq ft.
• Close proximity to several of the finest schools in the region.
Holly Springs is a beautiful place to live in and Bridgewater just adds to its glory. You get to experience the best of both the worlds. While Bridgewater offers you the small town atmosphere, you are never too far from the city life of Apex and Cary. Holly Springs has been voted consistently amongst the top 25 ‘best places to live in U.S.A.’ by Money magazine.
Going by the location and the amenities available, a house in Bridgewater is available at just about a throwaway price.
Some of the schools close by are –
• Middle Creek High School (grades 11th and 12th)
• Holly Springs High (grades 9th and 10th)
• Holly Ridge Middle (grades 6th, 7th and 8th)
• Holly Springs Elementary (K to 5th)
Location – About 2 miles from the newly constructed HWY55 bypass, near Arbor Creek subdivision.