Neighborhood Data –
- Holly Springs is ideally located as it is very convenient if you want to travel to Cary or Raleigh or Triangle Park.
- The houses in Holly Springs are all two storey single family types. The area of the houses varies from 2703 sq ft to 3335 sq ft.
- The houses in Holly Springs have 3-5 bedrooms per house and include up to 3 car garages based on the size of the house.
- Apart from that there are several other benefits like bonus rooms, lofts, stone and shake accents and front porches etc. For the first year after purchase a free lawn maintenance and treatment services are provided.
Common Facilities available –
- Community swimming pool.
- Tennis Courts.
- Playground for the kids.
- Separate Picnic area.
- A pond for the fishing enthusiasts.
- Lots of trees and wooded area.
There are also somegood quality education centers around like Holly Ridge – Elementary school, Holly Ridge – middle school and Fuquay – Varina, the high school. All these schools are monitored by Wake County Public School
Location – A few miles off the newly constructed HWY 55 bypass. Near Avent Ferry Rd.