Neighborhood data –
• The houses is Scott Laurel vary in price from $300,000 to $350,000.
• All the homes located in Scots Laurel are single family homes. Each house here has 3-4 bedrooms and 3-4 bathrooms.
• The area of the houses varies from 2600 sq ft to 3200 sq ft.
• Builder of Scots Laurel is Lennar Homes.
Scots Laurel is a beautifully designed neighborhood in Holly Springs. The houses are ideal for single families. Scots Laurel is an ideal place to live for those who want an escpae from busy lifestyle of the city. Scots Laurels is ideally placed with easy access to airport, RDU, RTP, shopping centers, restaurants etc. Moreover it’s Scot Laurel’s Southern charm that attracts and keeps its residents from going elsewhere.
• Holly Springs – Elementary
• Dillard Drive – Middle School
• Holly Springs High School
All the schools are under the supervision of Wake County Public Schools.
Common Facilities –
• Swimming Pool,
• Wooded Jogging Trails
• Biking Trails
• Garbage Removal facility
Location – Get on to I-440 Outer Beltline which goes towards US-1S/64W to US-1 S. Now get on to the 10-10 Rd exit, now take right turn on 10-10 Rd. Now take a right turn on the Kildaire Farm Rd. Again take a right turn at Scot’s Towne Lane and circle around the traffic circle which goes towards Grenoch Valley Way End.